Cancer Support Services
You are a survivor from the day of your diagnosis. We are here to surround you with support.
A cancer diagnosis is a beginning, not an end. From the day of your diagnosis, we provide services to help support you and your family. We support you and your family with:
- Inner Beauty: a specialty salon for cancer survivors
- Counseling to help you cope with the emotional challenges of a cancer diagnosis
- Support groups and programs to help you connect with other survivors
- Nutrition to boost your health during and after treatment
- Social services to support your recovery
- Physical wellness and cancer exercise classes
- Financial counseling and assistance
- Lymphedema services to reduce pain and increase movement
Generous funding from the Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation, the Harper family, the Methodist Hospital Foundation and the Wings of Hope Cancer Support Center offer these and other services to those impacted by cancer.
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation
The Jennie Edmundson Foundation supports programs that benefit our patients and their families, our employees, volunteers, students, and the communities we serve in Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa.
Learn more about the Jennie Edmundson Foundation
Wings of Hope
Wings of Hope assists cancer survivors and their families with support groups and cancer education programs to southwest Iowa and the Omaha metro region.
Learn more about Wings of Hope.
Methodist Health System provides cancer support groups and Harper's Hope survivor services to cancer survivors regardless of where they go for cancer treatment, no matter if they are newly diagnosed or a longtime survivor.
Learn more about Harper's Hope, and the services they offer.
Methodist Jennie Edmundson Cancer Center
One Edmundson Place
Council Bluffs, IA 51503