Meals & Snacks
As a patient of Methodist Hospital, you have our commitment to meet your individual nutrition needs. We understand you, and your visitors, may not desire or be able to adhere to a schedule. We are pleased to offer you several unique options for food service.
Room Service for Patients
Methodist offers a full range of snacks and meals made to order at your convenience.
- To place your order, make a selection from the menu located in the back pocket of this brochure and call 4-4900 from a hospital phone or (402) 354-4900. Your meal will be delivered by a room service ambassador within 45 minutes of your order being placed.
- Room service is available from 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week.
- Snacks are always available for our patients in the nourishment stations on each floor. If you need assistance, please contact your nurse.
Meals and Snacks for Visitors
- The cafeteria, located on the 2nd floor, is open 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and midnight to 3 a.m.
- Family members may order guest trays at the same time patients order their trays. Menu items for guest trays are priced à la carte. Cash payment for guest meals is due upon delivery.
- Crane Coffee is located inside Methodist’s computer lounge, Cyber Joe’s, on the 1st floor between the North and South Tower lobbies. Crane’s full selection of coffee, tea and smoothies, as well as a variety of snack options, is available Monday – Friday 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Vending machines are also located on the 1st floor outside the Emergency Department, in Cyber Joe’s, and on the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th floor walkways.