CT Angiogram (CTA)
Angiography (or arteriography) is an X-ray image of the blood vessels. A CT angiogram uses CT technology rather than standard X-rays or fluoroscopy to obtain images of blood vessels such the coronary arteries of the heart.
Methodist Imaging offers the following CT Angiogram procedures:
- Abdomen (aneurysm, hypertension)
- Chest (aneurysm, dissection, pulmonary emboli)
- Coronary (coronary arteries, pulmonary veins)
- Head (aneurysm, headaches, stroke)
- Neck (carotid stenosis, dizziness, stroke)
- Kidneys (aneurysm, hypertension)
- Blood vessels in the legs (numbness, poor circulation, stenosis)
All Methodist Hospital CT scanners are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR awards accreditation to facilities that achieve high practice standards. The program also evaluates personnel qualifications, adequacy of facility equipment, quality control procedures and quality assurance programs.
Methodist Hospital Imaging
8303 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68114
402-354-4001, ext. 11