Weight management for children
You already know that weight loss is hard. But it is possible with Life Shapes for Teens ages 13 – 18 and Kids ages 7 – 12.
Research has shown that the health effects of too much weight in childhood can have devastating medical and social consequences that can continue into adulthood. More and more families are searching for a way to help their children lose weight safely.
Life Shapes for Teens and Kids can help.
Your family will receive:
- Individualized nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian, certified in childhood and adolescent weight management and diabetes education.
- Monitoring of weight, height, blood glucose, cholesterol and Body Mass Index.
- Individualized meal and exercise plans.
- Pedometer and personal notebook with nutrition and exercise information.
- Rewards for meeting nutrition and exercise goals.
- Goal setting for the entire family.
- Recipes and meal planning tips.
- Program coordination with your child’s doctor.
Methodist Center for Diabetes and Nutritional Health
8111 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68114