Methodist Home Health & Hospice offers Lifeline®, a 24-hour personal response system staffed 365 days a year by highly-trained, and caring response specialists.
This emergency response system, Lifeline, is available to anyone living within a 60-mile radius from Methodist Hospital who wants to continue to live in his or her own home, but may be at risk for falling or a health complication.
A Lifeline medical alert system provides peace of mind for family members who care about their loved one's well being or anyone concerned about getting help when it is needed.
Lifeline benefits include:
- Access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Helping seniors continue to live in their own homes
- Peace of mind for love ones
- No contracts, no deposits
- Affordability - about a $1 a day