Teeny Tiny Toes Need Teeny Tiny Clothes
Join us for a virtual Baby Shower for Methodist Women’s Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
When a mother goes into labor early, she may be unprepared for the arrival of her little one.
In recognition of Prematurity Awareness Day on November 17, please help the NICU outfit the babies in a way that helps their parents to feel more at home.
Your gift of new and gently used items is greatly appreciated. Please leave your donations in the white laundry baskets between November 9 - 30.
- Onesies (preemie, newborn and 0-3 months)
- Bottoms (preemie, newborn and 0-3 months)
- Infant sleepers (preemie, newborn and 0-3 months)
- Infant mittens
- Baby books
Thank you for your generous support of our little patients and their families.
- Methodist Women's Hospital Lobby
- Methodist Hospital Lobby
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Lobby
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Women’s Center Pediatrics – 717 N. 190th Plaza, Suite 3100
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Regency Pediatrics – 10060 Regency Circle
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Council Bluffs Pediatrics – 933 E. Pierce St. Council Bluffs, IA
- Methodist Physicians Clinic Hawthorne Court Pediatrics – 17675 Welch Plaza
- Regency Fashion Court, Center Court, 120 Regency Parkway