Lifeline® Is a Great Gift for Mom & Dad
Looking for a Mother's Day or Father's Day gift?
Then consider Methodist Lifeline®, a 24-hour personal response system staffed 365 days a year by highly-trained, and caring response specialists.
In honor of Mother's Day and Father's Day, Methodist Home Health and Hospice is offering free installation of the Lifeline® system from May 1 through June 28.
The emergency response system is available to anyone living within a 60-mile radius from Methodist Hospital who wants to continue to live in his or her own home, but may be at risk for falling or a health complication.
A Lifeline medical alert system provides peace of mind for family members who care about their loved one's well being or anyone concerned about getting help when it is needed.
Lifeline® benefits include:
- Access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- New Lifeline with Auto Alert option
- Helping seniors continue to live in their own homes
- Peace of mind for love ones
- No contracts, no deposits
- Affordability: About $1 a day