Physical RehabilitationMethodist Acute Rehabilitation Center in Omaha, Ne., is a 22-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation facility that offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program including:
- A comprehensive team approach that includes the patient and family in developing individualized goals.
- 24-hour rehabilitation nursing, including certified rehabilitation registered nurses (CRRN).
- Rehabilitation physicians available 24 hours per day, including an on-site medical director.
- Therapy services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and therapeutic recreation. Therapy services are provided a minimum of 3 hours per day, at least 5 days per week.
- A staff of rehabilitation and support professionals who have dedicated their professional careers to helping acute rehabilitation patients achieve their goals. Click here to meet our staff.
Methodist Acute Rehabilitation Center Philosophy
Acute inpatient rehabilitation is an important part of a person’s recovery after an injury, illness or accident. During the stay at our Rehabilitation Center the patient, family and team of professionals work together to achieve the patient’s rehabilitation goals.
At Methodist Rehab Center we believe that the patient and family should be an integral part of determining what is meaningful and important for the patient to achieve. The ultimate goal is to assist the patient and family to understand their medical or physical impairment and continue to enjoy the best quality of life possible.
Mission and Values
The Methodist Acute Rehabilitation Center is committed to maximizing the quality of life of individuals and families served through comprehensive medical rehabilitation, education and community integration. In order to achieve these goals, our staff maintains the following core values:
- We are patient-centered, patient-driven.
- We honor and respect the dignity of all.
- We strive for excellence and then push beyond.
- We work as one.We are a leader in the community’s health.
Patients We Serve
The Methodist Acute Rehabilitation Center serves patients with medical or physical impairments due to illness or injury including:
Learn more about Methodist Hospital Stroke Program.
Quality Care at the Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Hospital Acute Rehabilitation Center has received a 5-Star Award for overall inpatient care from Professional Research Consultants.
Methodist Hospital also has received the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Magnet status is considered the gold standard of nursing.
These organizations ensure that the Methodist Acute Rehabilitation Center meets the highest standards of quality care. We are proud to share the results of our work with you.
Our patient satisfaction rating for ‘Overall quality of care’ at Methodist Acute Rehabilitation Center is 97.1%. PRC awarded Methodist Acute Rehabilitation Center a Five Star Excellence award for scoring in the top 10% of hospitals nationally. For you and your family, the real satisfaction comes from your ability to return to daily life, thanks to a successful rehabilitation.
See Why People Choose Methodist Acute Rehab Center
If the video won't open for you, click here.
Services at Methodist Rehabilitation Center are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial insurance plans. The admissions coordinator will initiate pre-authorization with commercial insurance plans.
This service is provided as a convenience only. Patients are responsible for payment of all bills related to their care. Any time you have questions, talk with your care coordinator or your insurance company.
For More Information or a Referral
Methodist Acute Rehabilitation