Methodist Women's Hospital
Every pregnancy is special, but some pregnancies require even more specialized care.
Methodist Women’s Hospital offers a full-service consultation, testing and treatment center for high-risk pregnancies that is accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
Learn about Methodist Perinatal Center.
- We know that expectant parents want pregnancy and childbirth to go as smoothly as possible. Healthy babies are our goal, and that is why we specialize in identifying and treating the complications of pregnancy.
- Our location:
717 Medical Office Building
717 N. 190th Plaza, Suite 2400
Omaha, NE 68022
Meet the Perinatologists
|Robert Bonebrake, |
|Neil Hamill, |
Learn about our care
We work closely with your referring physician to continue your obstetric care with your physician whenever possible. Should a higher level of care become necessary, the knowledgeable staff and resources of the Methodist Perinatal Center, Methodist Women's Hospital and the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) are readily available.
Explore some of the details of our specially-designed high-risk maternity rooms.
Methodist Women's Hospital is designed with the safety and comfort of high-risk mothers in mind.
Suite-like high-risk obstetrics rooms for longer stays.
- Mothers who need to be admitted and closely monitored in a hospital setting to protect their health and the health of their babies are likely to stay with us for several weeks, sometimes longer.
- We have devoted great care to the design of suite-style rooms for them, with special amenities to provide extra space, privacy and comfort for mothers, their families and visitors.
Fresh air and star-gazing are on the agenda for high-risk moms.
- At Methodist Women’s Hospital, high-risk moms enjoy the unique opportunity to go outside for fresh air, sunshine and star-gazing on our roof-top garden.
- The garden is fully accessible to mothers, including those on 24/7 bedrest, thanks to the rooftop entrance ramp designed to accommodate hospital beds.
The highest level neonatal intensive care unit in west Omaha is right here.
- Our neonatal intensive care unit is close at hand to take care of those babies who may need special care. Learn more about our NICU rooms and the special care we have in place.
Learn more about high-risk pregnancy from our online health library.
Methodist Perinatology Center Receives Quality Award
The Methodist Perinatology Center has been awarded a 2012 5-Star Award for overall quality of care by Professional Research Consultants.