Urologists at Methodist Physicians Clinic offer diagnosis and treatment for the following conditions:
- Bladder control problems and overactive bladder
- Cancer of the prostate, bladder, kidney and urinary tract
- Enlarged prostate
- Male infertility and impotence
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract and kidney stones
Da Vinci Robotic Surgery for Urologic Conditions
Today, complex conditions can be treated with minimally invasive surgery using a da Vinci robotic surgical system.
This system provides your surgeon with enhanced vision, precision, dexterity and control. It requires only a few small incisions so you can get back to life faster without the usual recovery time needed following traditional open surgery.
Benefits to having surgery with a da Vinci system include:
- faster recovery and shorter hospital stays
- less blood loss
- minimal pain and complications
- lower risk of infection
- smaller incisions and less scaring
A few of the conditions treated by our urologists using the Da Vinci Robot include:
To make an appointment, call (402) 354-1487.
10060 Regency Circle
Omaha, NE 68114
(402) 354-4001, ext. 11
Methodist Travel Clinic