QuitSmart® Smoking Cessation Program
The QuitSmart Smoking Cessation Program is designed to help smokers stop smoking and learn how to prevent future relapses in only three sessions.
The following topics are covered in the program:
- Tracking tobacco use
- Medical and physical aspects of quitting
- Basic quitting strategies
- Consideration of the nicotine patch and gum
- Explanation of why people use tobacco
- Discussion of habit versus addiction
- Stress management techniques
- Weight management
- Importance of fitness programs
- Relapse prevention strategies
To register for the QuitSmart Program, visit Classes & Support Groups.
QuitSmart® + Chantix Study®
Now participants who enroll in Methodist Hospital’s QuitSmart Smoking Cessation Program will have the option to participate in a varenicline (Chantix) study. Click here for more information.
- Hospital Location