Methodist Health System Services
Renaissance Health ClinicRenaissance Health Clinic
Salvation Army Lied Renaissance Center
3612 Cuming St.
Omaha, NE 68131
A certified nurse practitioner will see you for diagnosis and treatment at the Renaissance Health Clinic. Nurse practitioners are registered nurses who have advanced education and are licensed in Nebraska to provide health care in many different settings. For more complicated health problems, the nurse practitioner will work closely with a physician to provide the best kind of treatment.
Confidential, Caring Health ServicesThe clinic provides health care services to men, women and adolescents.
- Physical exams
- Treatment of minor and chronic health problems and illnesses
- Physician referrals
- Pap smears, breast and pelvic exams
- Pregnancy testing
- Menopause, PMS, osteoporosis treatment/counseling
- Health education
- Family planning services
- Adolescent routine care
- Free, anonymous HIV testing and risk counseling, STD testing and treatment
- Treatment for victims of domestic abuse
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Chronic illness, including diabetes and hypertension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Specialized follow-up care (not initial exams) for victims of sexual assault
Low-Cost or No-Cost FeesServices may require a $25 copay. Private or other insurance may apply. If you do not have coverage, our sliding scale fees are based on your ability to pay. The clinic is a provider for Every Woman Matters, a program that provides free or low-cost Pap smears, mammograms, family planning and reproductive health services.
The clinic is open Monday through Friday. Walk-ins are welcome during regular office hours, depending on the availability of an opening. For clinic hours, or to schedule an appointment, call (402) 354-3198.
Please note that this clinic is not designed for emergency care. If you have a serious illness or injury that requires immediate attention, please go to the nearest emergency room. If you are not sure whether your illness or injury can be seen at the clinic, please call and we will help you decide