Methodist Health System: News Hub
Methodist Nurses Honored by March of Dimes
The March of Dimes held its annual Excellence in Nursing awards banquet on Thursday, Nov. 1. The event is held to recognize outstanding nurses from Nebraska and Southwest Iowa.
Methodist Health System nurses were honored in the categories of Excellence in Nursing, Mentoring, Clinical Education and Distinguished Nurse.
The Methodist honorees were as follows:
Top 25 Excellence in Nursing:
- Carrie Kelseth, Methodist Hospital, Cardiac Care Unit
- Karla Ziesemer, Methodist Hospital, Staff Nurse, Staff Development Nurse and Core Coordinator
- Helen Jackson, Methodist Hospital, Clinical Nurse Specialst-Oncology/Surgical unit
- Meg Blair – Nebraska Methodist College, Nursing Faculty
- Dani Michels, Nebraska Methodist Health System Jennie Edmundson Hospital, Obstetrics
- Jean Adair – Methodist Hospital, Learning Center Consultant
- Jane Hokanson Hawks – Nebraska Methodist College
Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
After Hours /
Weekends / Holidays