Finding a Primary Care Physician
A primary care physician is the main point of health care for you or your family members. Finding one shouldn't be difficult.
- A physician who listens to you.
- Convenient appointment times.
- Locations throughout the area.
- After-hours Urgent Care with access to your medical history.
- Medical records tied together from your physician's office to the lab and through any hospitalization.
Methodist Physicians Clinic
Methodist Physicians Clinic providers represent more than 20 specialties and with over 200 doctors, it is the largest, private, not-for-profit, multi-specialty group practice in the area. All physicians are board-certified in their specialty - offering you the assurance that your doctor is dedicated to learning and applying the latest evidence-based treatments.
Looking for a primary care provider?
Internal Medicine - Caring for adolescents and adults.
Family Medicine - Caring for the entire family, from children through adults.
Pediatrics - Caring for children from birth through the teenage years.