Meals & Snacks
During Your Stay
Room Service for Patients
Methodist Women’s Hospital offers a full range of snacks and meals made to order at your convenience.
- To place your order, make a selection from the menu in your room and call 5-4900 from a hospital phone or (402) 815-4900. Your meal will be delivered by a room service ambassador within 45 minutes of your order being placed.
- Room service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Snacks are always available for our patients in the nourishment stations on each floor. If you need assistance, please contact your nurse.
Meals and Snacks for Visitors
- The cafeteria, located on the 1st floor, is open Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Family members may order guest trays at the same time patients order their trays. Menu items for guest trays are priced à la carte. Cash or credit card payment for guest meals is due upon delivery.
- Visitors who would like to order food to be eaten in a common area outside of regular cafeteria hours may order meals and snacks for cafeteria pick-up from our Meals-To-Go menu by calling 5-4900 from a hospital phone or (402) 815-4900.
- Our coffee bar, located in the cafeteria, offers specialty coffees and beverages. Hours are Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Our main vending area is located on the 1st floor outside the cafeteria. Additional 24-hour vending machines are located throughout the hospital