Quality at Methodist Fremont Health
At Methodist Fremonth Health, we work together as a team to review recommended guidelines and standardize their best practices to ensure that all patients in the system get the care that has been shown to be of benefit as soon as possible.
The Health System has earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval as well as these certifications and recognition:
- Accreditation with commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- Women’s Choice® Award for Emergency Care and Patient Safety
- Named one of the 100 Great Community Hospitals by Beckers Hospital Review
- Named as a Top Community Hospital by iVantage
- Blue Distinction Center® for Maternity Care by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska.
- Named a Best Nursing Home by U.S. News and World Report
View a complete listing of our accreditations and awards.