Heart & Vascular Care
Methodist Fremont Health offers a full range of heart and vascular services from an Emergency Department ready with the latest chest-pain protocols, to comprehensive cardiac diagnostics, to a state-of-the-art Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab, just for starters.
At Methodist Fremont Health, cardiologists are fellowship-trained, board-certified and highly skilled in treating a full range of heart and vascular problems, diseases, and conditions.
- Coronary and peripheral stent placement
- Cardiovascular Catheterization Lab
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation
- Critical care and cardiac case management
- Diagnostic peripheral studies
- EKGs Electrophysiology studies and treatment of atrial fibrillation
- Full range of echocardiography services, including transesophageal echocardiograms
- Heart failure management
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear cardiology
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Preventive cardiology care
- Sleep study monitoring
- Stress testing
- Vascular disease diagnostic testing
What Happens When You Have A Heart Attack?
See a patient's heart attack journey—from the initial symptoms to procedures followed by EMS personnel, to arrival in the Emergency Department, treatment in the cardiac catheterization (cath) lab, and recovery.
Methodist Fremont Health Cardiovascular Care
426 E. 22nd St.
Fremont, NE 68025