Imaging & Radiology Services
World-class imaging services are right here in Fremont.
The Imaging Center at Methodist Fremont Health offers some of the most technologically advanced diagnostic services in the region:
- 3T Open Bore MRI
- 1.5T Open Bore MRI
- Two digital mammography systems with Computer Aided Detection (CAD) technology
- Two ultrasound units that include 3D/4D capability
- DEXA bone densitometer
- Nuclear medicine
- Digital radiography (X-ray)
- Two Multi-slice CTs
- Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS)
- Mobile PET/CT
- Fixed Stereotactic Biopsy Unit
- Two digital portable X-ray units
Our credentialed staff, including three full-time board-certified radiologists, provides service 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
The dedicated Women's Imaging Center provides a more private setting for individuals getting a mammogram, ultrasound, stereotactic biopsy, or bone densitometry.
All patients receiving imaging (radiology) services should use Entrance C off of 23rd Street, and enter through Patient Entrance West and register in that area.