Family Resource Center
Methodist Family Resource Center provides free health information to patients, families and the community through books, videos, online searches and community outreach.
- Learn about specific diseases, conditions, surgeries, tests or medications.
- Be informed about preparation requirements needed for diagnostic testing or procedures.
- View informative health videos.
- Discover resources available within the Health System and the community, such as support groups, home health and community education programs.
- Assistance is available for Internet research and evaluation of health information from the Internet.
The Methodist Family Resource Center is located at 8303 Dodge Street in the North Tower Lobby, next to the gift shop. The Resource Center is open Monday - Friday.