Billing & Insurance
We understand that billing and insurance issues can make a trip to the hospital or doctor more stressful. If you would like to determine the cost of a hospitalization or procedure in advance, we have a program called PayNav to help.
To assist you, we offer financial assistance to qualified individuals, as well as online bill pay and billing representatives to answer your questions.
You spoke, we listened
Starting in April we will no longer send monthly statements when insurance is pending. You will still receive your EOB (explanation of benefits) from your insurance provider, and once the claims have been processed we will send the bill with the amount due.
Our Online Business Office is simple, secure and available anytime you need it
All of your Methodist Health System accounts are now in one convenient place on our bill pay portal.
- Access and view your updated account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Use your Visa, MasterCard or Discover or e-check to pay your accounts online.
- View recent insurance payments to your accounts.
- Get answers to your questions and communicate with the business office via e-mail.
Viewing your accounts online
In order to view your account information and make payments online enter the following information:
- Responsible party's first name
- Responsible party's last name
- Responsible party's social security number
The information you provide ensures that your account information is secure and available only to you.
Questions about your account
Our patient account representatives can help with:
- Questions about your bill
- Obtaining an itemized listing of charges
- Making payment arrangements
As a courtesy to our patients, we will submit bills to your insurance company. You may need to contact your insurance company if you have questions about benefits or covered charges.
PO Box 2797
Omaha, NE 68103-2797