My.Bestcare is your online tool to manage your health. Our secure, online tool helps you stay in contact with your provider, manage your health information and schedule appointments within the Nebraska Methodist Health System.
- Access Health System Resources
- Communicate securely with your health care team
- Request prescription refills from your physician
- Make and manage medical appointments
- View your health information and electronic medical record
How do I sign up to use My.Bestcare for myself or for my loved ones?
Signing up for My.Bestcare has never been easier. You can do so in person at your provider’s office. To get started, ask the receptionist at your clinic for enrollment information. You will need to present a valid photo I.D. in order to create your patient portal account.
You also have the ability to self-enroll for My.Bestcare from the comfort of your home. To do so, you will need your medical record number found on one of your Methodist billing statements. Once you have located your medical record number, you will be able to self-enroll in My.Bestcare by clicking here.
Who can answer my technical support questions?
Please call My.Bestcare Support, 24 hours a day, 7 days of the week at (877) 621-8014.
Already signed up?
If you already have a My.Bestcare account, you can log in here.
Download the App
Methodist offers an app to help you manage your patient portal. The HealtheLife app allows you to receive instant notifications, schedule an appointment with your provider and access your health records all on the go. You can download the app from the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.
My.Bestcare users can now access their health information through the iPhone's built-in Health app. To recieve your Methodist health information on your iPhone, simply update your iOS software and follow the steps below:
- Access the Health app and select Health Records.
- Select your nearest Methodist hospital or clinic (you must have locations services enabled on your iPhone). You can also search for Methodist by name or location.
- Enter your patient portal (my.Bestcare.org) username and password.
After completing the login process, your specific health data will download onto the Health app and be ready to view.