Access your electronic medical records, communicate with your provider, and schedule an appointment all in one convenient spot!
Are you a Methodist patient but don't have a patient portal account? Enroll now.
An online tool for managing your health
The Methodist patient portal can help you manage your health by bringing your electronic medical records and other resources to your fingertips. The secure online portal is available via desktop computer, mobile device or the Methodist Patient Portal app. It allows you to:
- Communicate securely with your health care team
- View your health information and electronic medical record
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Cancel and reschedule all appointments
- Access health system resources, including tools to find doctors and clinic locations
How do I sign up to use the patient portal for myself or for my loved ones?
Signing up for the patient portal has never been easier. There are two ways:
- Call or talk with your Methodist provider or clinic staff about enrolling. After you sign up, you’ll receive an invitation email with instructions to create your account.
- If you are 19 or older and have your medical record number (available on a Methodist billing statement or by calling (402) 354-5410), you can self-enroll here. Note: Self-enrollment is not currently available for dependent children. If you are a parent or manage the health of a minor, talk to the child's provider or clinic staff to receive an invitation to the portal.
Download the Methodist Patient Portal app
With the Methodist Patient Portal app, you can get all the benefits of the patient portal through a convenient app on your phone or tablet.
Connect with Apple Health
Methodist patient portal users can now access important health data through the iPhone's built-in Health app. With Apple Health, information on immunizations, lab results, medications and vitals is stored alongside data about your activity, sleep, nutrition and more. Learn more about Apple Health.
How do I connect my health record to the health management apps I use?
To request the ability to securely connect your health record to health management apps you may regularly use (fitness trackers, dietary apps, etc.), please complete the form on our Connect Your Health Management Apps page.
Who can answer my technical support questions?
- For answers to frequently asked questions about the patient portal, visit our FAQ page.
- For help navigating the portal once you have access, call Methodist Customer Support Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at (402) 354-5410. Leave a voicemail after hours and on holidays for a return call the next business day.
- For portal activation and access questions, or other issues that cannot wait for business hours, call Cerner Customer Support 24/7 at (877) 621-8014.